Updated: Aug 8
Equipping & Training
For more than 27 years, Gabriele Gilpin has traveled to villages, cities, regions and nations around the globe to encourage, equip, and empower leaders using biblical training, passionate preaching and activation through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Equipping, building up and encouraging leaders, therefore multiplying leaders.
Why focus on leaders?
2 Timothy 2:2 “And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to
faithful men who will be able to teach others also..”
• To train five-fold leaders (Ephesians 4)
• Prosperous soul (2 John 3)
OPERATING IN HIS GLORY REALM
• Receiving vision, mission and prophetic words
• Keeping them in our hearts until the right time
• Praying over those and receiving the “rest of the story”, waiting upon the Lord, positioning oneself to hear what He is saying
• Praise/Worship/Soaking/ Cultivating presence of God
• Allowing the light of Jesus Christ to reveal all hidden agendas, etc.
• Purification, Sanctification and Remaining in our First Love, Jesus Christ
• Ministry Protocol/Etiquette
• Moral Excellence
• International Travel
• Faith and Finances
• Communication Skills
• Relationships and Team Development
Growing in the knowledge of God
2 Peter 1:2-11
1 Peter 1:3-9
1. A life of moral excellence
2. Moral excellence will lead to knowing God better
3. Knowing God better leads to self-control
4. Self-control leads to patient endurance
5. Patient endurance leads to godliness
6. Godliness leads to Love for other Christians
7. And finally love for everyone – GENUINE LOVE
from the desk of: